Everything That You Need to Install an Amplifier and DSP in the Fairing of a '14 & up Harley Bagger.
Save big ($69.98!) with this integration combo. Full plug and play while retaining the factory Harley radio. This is the perfect kit to use when installing a front-mounted amplifier and a sound processor like a DSR1.
- Front signal to RCA with load balancing
- Battery/ground harness to supply power for low current accessories like DSP modules (DSR1).
- 8 gauge OFC power cables
- Waterproof fuse Mini ANL fuse holder
- Stealth Power Tap without CB Option
- Connector assortment
- Pre-terminated power cables
- Amplifier mounting pad
- Replacement speaker harnesses for fairing speaker pods
- Genuine Molex brand connectors to match the factory Harley harnesses
"14 & up only. Bikes that came with only two speakers and do not have factory amplifiers are completely plug and play with this kit. Ultra model bikes will also require our ultra-specific rear signal harness that can be found here. Bikes with factory amplifiers that are external to the radio will require an amplifier bypass harness(es) as well which can be found here. Give us a call if you have amplifiers on your bike that are external to the radio. We can get you set up with the correct bypass harness(es).
When a DSP like the Rockford Fosgate DSR1 is used, the radio does not need to be flashed. We recommend using a good DSP whether the radio is flashed or not if you want the very best sound possible.